23.9.09

Me cantaron las 40

street fighting man gimme shelter (i can't get no) satisfaction the last time jumpin' jack flash you can't always get what you want 19th nervous breakdown under my thumb not fade away have you seen your mother baby? sympathy for the devil mother's little helper she's a rainbow get off my cloud wild horses ruby tuesday paint it black honky tonk women it's all over now let's spend the night together start me up brown sugar miss you beast of burden don't stop happy angie you got me rocking shattered fool to cry love is strong mixed emotions keys to your love anybody seen my baby? stealing my heart tumbling dice undercover of the night emotional rescue it's only rock'n'roll losing my touch.

en ese orden.
la lista, exacta, sin cambios, sin desorden.
hoy encontré ese disco doble. a los dos segundos de darle al "play", me acordé que todos los colores y todas las sensaciones pasaban por esas canciones.
hermoso rato, sí.

forty licks, & no more.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario